funsec mailing list archives

i guess abuse () facebook com got too much mail so they shut it down?

From: Paul Vixie <vixie () isc org>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 21:07:48 +0000

re:

--- Begin Message --- From: The Facebook Team <abuse+2o602 () support facebook com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:36:49 -0800
Hi,

Unfortunately, the email address you are using to reach us is no longer available. In order to best assist you, we have
provided avenues of support for specific issues that are located in our Help Center. Please follow the link that best
suits your problem.

Warned or Disabled Accounts
If you have received a warning about your activity on the site, or your account has been disabled, please refer to the
Warnings page in the Help Center for further support: http://www.facebook.com/help/?topic=warnings

Hacked or "Phished" Accounts
If your account or a friend's account has sent out spam, please refer to our Security Page for ways to properly report
this activity: http://www.facebook.com/help/?topic=security

Privacy Issues
For information and avenues of support for Privacy issues on Facebook please visit the Privacy page of our Help Center
at the following address: http://www.facebook.com/help/?topic=privacy

Reporting Abusive Content and Blocking People
To report abuse, please use the proper "Report" link that appears next to many pieces of content on the site. You may
also report another user by using the "Report/Block" link that appears at the bottom of a user's profile page. If this
does not resolve the issue, we suggest that you block the person by listing his or her name in the "Block List" box
that appears at the bottom of the Privacy page.

If you have already blocked an offender or have been blocked by an offender posting abusive content, please have
another user report the abusive content or the offender through the one of the various "Report" links available on the
site.

Technical Issues
For solutions to technical issues, please visit the Troubleshooting page of our Help Center at the following address
for further support: http://www.facebook.com/help/?topic=troubleshooting

Common Questions about Using Facebook
For answers to common questions and feedback from other Facebook users, please visit our Help Center for further
support: http://www.facebook.com/help.php

Thanks for contacting Facebook,

--- End Message ---