funsec mailing list archives

Hacker attack wreaks havoc on Sweden Democrat website

From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 16:20:49 +0300 (EEST)

"The website of the far-right Sweden Democrats  was hacked on Saturday,
one day before the party is expected to be voted into the Riksdag in SwedenÂ’s September 19th general elections.

"We have had hacker  attacks over the past 24 hours. We have no idea where it is coming from,"
Sweden Democrats spokesman Erik Almqvist told AFP,
adding that the party expected to get its website running again soon."

http://www.thelocal.se/29098/20100918/

Juha-Matti