funsec mailing list archives

Re: How heavy is a chip?

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () hicks-net net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 21:31:02 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Justin Scott" <admin () dtdns com>
To: <funsec () linuxbox org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:05:45 -0400
Subject: Re: [funsec] How heavy is a chip?

There's still places that have gas jockeys? :)

New Jersey, I believe, has only full-service gas pumps.

Oregon did when I last passed through.  I tried to fill the tank myself
and got told that HE, the gas station attendant, had to do it.

-Justin

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
                                        | Direct:   408.569.7928

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
stand ready to do violence on their behalf -- George Orwell

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.  -- Thomas Jefferson