funsec mailing list archives

Only 140 characters, eh?

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:34:27 -0800

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/this_is_what_a_tweet_looks_like.php

All the info (metadata) that comes with a tweet.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
I walked until midnight in the storm, then I went home and took a
sauna for an hour and a half. It was all clear. I listened to my
heart and saw if there were any signs of my destiny in the sky,
and there were none - there were just snowflakes.
               - Pierre Elliott Trudeau recounting a `walk in the
snow' at a news conference announcing his resignation, Feb. 29, 1984
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored http://twitter.com/rslade