funsec mailing list archives

Re: North Korea develops own Linux distribution

From: chris () blask org
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 15:48:30 -0800 (PST)

--- On Fri, 3/5/10, Shawn Merdinger <shawnmer () gmail com> wrote:

hrm, power might be an issue...

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/dprk/dprk-dark.htm

Yeah, you'd think with all that nuke work they woulda strung a few lightbulbs by now.

I flew out of Seoul during the NK famine and you could see the border then, too.  South of the DMZ it was green, north
it was brown.  Apparently the starving population ate all of the foliage in the country.

Jumpsuit-wearing punk.  I'll buy the bullet...

-chris