funsec mailing list archives

Re: big brother at school

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:34:21 -0800

Yes... really dumb people sometimes need very explicit boundaries.

                                        BB

Benjamin Brown wrote:
For what it's worth some good may come out of this in the form of a
positive precedent for other courts to draw upon.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 7:50 PM, Dave Paris <dparis () w3works com
<mailto:dparis () w3works com>> wrote:

    ...or the boundlessness of sheer stupidity.

    On 2/18/2010 11:29 PM, Tomas L. Byrnes wrote:
    > Never underestimate the arrogance of power.
    >

    > From: funsec-bounces () linuxbox org
    <mailto:funsec-bounces () linuxbox org>