funsec mailing list archives

Re: Apple has a new toy

From: Susan Bradley <susan () msmvps com>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 19:06:29 -0800

"Not saying they won't.  But they will.  We are on the edge of OS
development.  We are going away from the "folder" "file icon" type  of
OS and computers that you navigate with your keyboard and mouse  into
a whole new field of OSes and devices."

Buy stock in Windex.  We're going to have a lot of smudgy monitors in
the coming years as that's my main complaint with my iPhone (btw patch
'em today) and other touch devices I have.

Try the Zune HD as it has the touch interface on a Windows device for
comparable on the Microsoft stack.