funsec mailing list archives

FW: Bruce Schneier Action Figure

From: "Larry Seltzer" <larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 19:51:02 -0500

From Bruce’s blog:

A month ago, ThatsMyFace.com approached me about making a Bruce Schneier action figure. It's $100. I'd like to be able
to say something like "half the proceeds are going to EPIC and EFF," but they're not. That's the price for custom
orders. I don't even get a royalty. The company is working on lowering the price, and they've said that they'll put a
photograph of an actual example on the webpage. I've told them that at $100 no one will buy it, but at $40 it's a funny
gift for your corporate IT person. So e-mail the company if you're interested, and if they get enough interest they'll
do a bulk order.

http://www.thatsmyface.com/f/bruce_schneier

Larry Seltzer
Contributing Editor, PC Magazine