funsec mailing list archives

Re: tips for safe surfing and computer security

From: RandallM <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 18:07:20 -0500

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 4:47 PM, Paul M. Moriarty <pmm () igtc com> wrote:
What's a mouse pad?

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Rick Wesson
<rick () support-intelligence com> wrote:
turn your computer off and go outside; look up at the sunshine and down at the
dirt -- if its raining, look up and open your mouth ;-)

there, in two lines...

-rick

Oh you guys are FUN! oh..this is funsec huh! Come on!
This you big chance to show with me that "users are our best defense!"
I have preached to our company which has 8 other small companies under it
about computer performance issues, and being safe. It has worked so well
that they want to put such info on products to remind others to do the
simple daily
and monthly tasks like, check virus updates, scan for malware, run
defrag, clean temp
and such.

I was HOPING for some FuN guys to put forth a quick nice list to print
on products!!

Come on...you can do it!!

--
been great, thanks