funsec mailing list archives

Re: Foiled terror plot aboard Northwest Flight 253 sparks strict security rules for air passengers

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 18:06:13 -0800

On Dec 26, 2009, at 2:57 PM, Juha-Matti Laurio wrote:

"Strict security rules put into place Saturday will require commercial
airline passengers to stay in their seats for an hour before landing.

Anybody think of having the airlines stop serving drinks *two* hours before
landing?

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
`Of what use my wisdom then? This too,' I thought, `is vanity.'
Since there is no lasting memory for wise man or for fool, and in
the days to come both will be forgotten; wise man, alas, no less
than fool must die.  Life I have come to hate, for what is done
under the sun disgusts me, since all is vanity and chasing of the
wind.                                     - Ecclesiastes 2: 15(b)-17
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored http://twitter.com/rslade