funsec mailing list archives

Re: Hello. I live in Salem, and I believe in witches.

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 10:55:46 -0800

Date sent:              Tue, 08 Sep 2009 15:30:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:                   chris () blask org

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/Remarks-by-the-President-in-a-Nationa
l-Address-to-Americas-Schoolchildren/

"That's what I want to focus on today: the responsibility each of you has for your
education."

That's really evil.  I can understand why you guys want to get rid of this offshore
jungle bunny.

(If I can be serious, which I know is off-topic on funsec, I was very glad to hear
about the planned speech, and bemused, if unsurprised, to hear about the protests.
However, reading the text as an educator, it comes across as pretty banal.  Is the
video up on YouTube yet?  Maybe he does better in delivery ...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Every exit is an entry somewhere else.                - Tom Stoppard
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html http://twitter.com/rslade
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored