funsec mailing list archives

Re: DON'T DO STUPID THINGS!

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:39:04 -0800

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009, David Harley wrote:

nannying like schools banning the playing of conkers hasn't done our public
image any good. :(

First person to mention guns gets a chestnut stake through the heart,
though.

OK, that's it.  Chestnut trees are banned.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
We are responsible for actions performed in response to
circumstances for which we are not responsible.       - Allan Massie
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html http://twitter.com/rslade
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored