funsec mailing list archives

Re: Thoughts on Bing

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:48:20 -0800

I'd be interested in hearing other thoughts, besides the assumption that it is good,
and the assumption that it isn't.  Anyone done some comparative searches?  Any
benefits?  (Aside from the prettier background?)

I've done some searches on it, and haven't seemed to find any advantage.

(By the way, I don't use Google, either, I generally use Altavista, since I tend to
find more raw returns, and less priority given to "what other people want.")

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
      I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere.
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html http://twitter.com/rslade
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored