funsec mailing list archives

security spam: [Fwd: Data Encryption for Mobile Endpoints: A Case Study Webinar]

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 06:25:13 +0300

One-click unsubscribe makes me feel even less comfortable. More like one-click confirm I'm real.

--
Gadi Evron,
ge () linuxbox org.

Blog: http://gevron.livejournal.com/
--- Begin Message --- From: "aholmes" <aholmes () fiberlink com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:48:24 -0500
Data Encryption for Mobile Endpoints:  A Case Study Webinar

Your company's data and intellectual property leave your network every day on employee laptops.

Are these laptops encrypted?  Are you sure?  Or do you need encryption to fill this security gap?

A Fiberlink customer based in Texas, thought they had endpoint data protection under control until we showed them
otherwise.

This 30-minute E-seminar will explain how Fiberlink helped this organization uncover a large percentage of their
population that was thought to be encrypted and wasn't.  Also,  we will discuss how Fiberlink provided tools to
proactively uncover and target their endpoint issues.

During this complimentary e–seminar, expect to learn:

- Why a company needs data encryption

- potential "gotchas" around implementing data encryption

- how  Fiberlink has helped customers struggling to implement FDE by offering a managed service.

- how Fiberlink's visibility service will help you identify holes and areas of exposure

- about Fiberlink's managed data encryption service

- about this month's visibility and managed data encryption promotions

Choose a time that works best for you:

Tuesday, August 4th, 2009
4:00-4: 30 pm EST
Register:  http://m2l.market2lead.com/go/fiberlink/DEAugust4th?userId=guest

OR

Thursday, August 6th, 2009
2:00-2:30 pm EST
Register: http://m2l.market2lead.com/go/fiberlink/DEAugust6th?userId=guest

If you have any more questions, complete this form and someone will get back to you immediately:
http://m2l.market2lead.com/go/fiberlink/DECall?userId=guest

Can’t join us?
Visit us at http://www.fiberlink.com/
Read our blog MEvolution http://mevolutionblog.com/
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/MaaS360
Become a fan: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fiberlink-Communications/68162226059

Product Marketing
Fiberlink Communications Corp.
1787 Sentry Parkway West
Building 18, Suite 200
Blue Bell, PA 19422
        This email was sent to: ge () linuxbox org

        This email was sent by:
        Fiberlink Communications
        1787 Sentry Parkway West Building Eighteen, Suite 200
        Blue Bell, PA, 19422, USA

        Visit the following URL to unsubscribe.
        (
http://click.mkt2lead.com/unsub_center.aspx?s=fe2a107473660575761479&j=fe5b167573620d7c7117&mid=fece157076620678&lid=fe661577746504747710&jb=ffcf14