funsec mailing list archives

Re: weirdo warning

From: <Blanchard_Michael () emc com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:10:23 -0400

LOL!  I love it!

  Idiot subscribes to mailing list...
  Idiot complains that the mailing list is sending him mail...
  Idiot doesn't unsubscribe, but responds to every message like a 12 year old...
  Idiot deserves to REMAIN on the list until he bloody well figures out how to unsubscribe on his own....  If he knew
enough how to subscribe, he should be able to figure out how to unsubscribe...

  Lets all send him a nice, "Welcome!!!" message....  ;-)

Mike B

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation