funsec mailing list archives

Re: Check out my photos on Facebook

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 13:31:38 -0800

Date sent:              Fri, 15 May 2009 07:36:28 -0700
From:                   Martin Hepworth <invite+zj4oc0944o_6 () facebookmail com>

Hi Funsec,

Gee, Martin, it's good to hear from you again!

I invited you to join Facebook a while back and wanted to remind you

Thanks for keeping up on that.  Sorry that it's taken so long, but I (we?) have
been feeling a little schizophrenic lately, or maybe even multiple personality.  We
haven't been able to get it together enough to come to a decision.  Some of us are
really keen on getting to know you better, but, to be honest, some of us can't even
remember having met you.  So far we haven't put it to a vote, because those of us
who are interested suspect we wouldn't be in the majority.

that once
you join, we'll be able to connect online, share photos, organize groups and
events, and more.

That sounds really terrific.  In the meantime, until we can convince all of our bits
to cooperate, perhaps we could just communicate by email?  If it's too much to
keep track of all of us individually, there is this technology called a "mailing list."
Maybe you've heard of it?

funsec () linuxbox org was invited to join Facebook by Martin Hepworth. If you do
not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click
on the link below
thttp://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=dea93b&u=100000026914576&mid=777b1aG5af31214ef1

(Well, except for the extra t at the beginning, it seems to work.  I didn't confirm
it.  Gadi, do you want to do the honours, or should we stay open to new Web 2.0
experiences?  Like autospam ...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
When did ignorance become a point of view?       - Dilbert, 20001231
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html http://twitter.com/rslade
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/