funsec mailing list archives

Re: Finjan botnet story - fact or fiction?

From: "David Harley" <david.a.harley () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 19:41:53 +0100

So far it's only a comment to a blog, but they're claiming that I said
"Finjan has been real aggressive about spreading FUD." (Hopefully, anyone
who knows me would have trouble believing I'd say "real aggressive...")

I don't know that it matters much, but if that's a quote that's been
attributed to me in the real world, I'd like to know where, in case it blows
up into something bigger.

--
David Harley BA CISSP FBCS CITP
Small Blue-Green World