funsec mailing list archives

Re: a guy (apparently) coming out of the closet on Omegle

From: Chris Blask <chris () blask org>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 20:36:45 -0700 (PDT)

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2009 10:37:10 PM

This one is a guy (apparently) coming out of the closet on Omegle:

That was awesome, and I assume it was real.

I had been extremely cynical about Omegle until now, now I think it is wonderful.

Sometimes folks just need a random voice to talk to.  Hard to remember how critical these sorts of things can be to
someone at 17, but with my own son creeping up to that age it becomes very real.  Nice to know that they can find
random reasonable folks to talk to.

Somebody buy Gadi a beer.  He's earned one.

-chris