funsec mailing list archives

Re: Obama team drops 'war on terror' rhetoric

From: Martin Tomasek <tomasek () ufe cz>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 11:46:54 +0200

Juha-Matti Laurio napsal(a):
"U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Monday the Obama administration had dropped "war on terror" from its
lexicon,
rhetoric former President George W. Bush used to justify many of his actions.

I listened to Obama's speech here in Prague. It was emotional speech
that salesman would deliver.. So I don't believe a word from his mouth now.

I think rhetorics is not important. But it is important what is he
doing. To the time he sent more troops to the Iraq (and he said he would
do opposite). He is trying to destroy economic system. But the
destruction is not limited to the US. He promised at G20 summit to print
out $5 trillion more money to the end of the year, which will expand US
monetary base to 600% of today's cca $1.1 trillion.

I think that Obama as public knows him is one big lie.

--
Martin Tomasek