funsec mailing list archives

OK, so the cyber bit was a bit hokey, but Jack's back.

From: "Tomas L. Byrnes" <tomb () byrneit net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 22:38:39 -0800

http://www.fox.com/24/

And, with the consolidation of gateways for the GIG, and SCADA going
on-line, the libretto is plausible, if you take the current trend to its
absurd conclusion.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/njmagazine/cs_20080531_6948.php

(Yes, I know, sensationalism.)

However, what it was, as all of 24 has been, is great TV.

Some FUN with our SEC (maybe we should change the last bit, I have
visions of a Gilliam-inspired world of cobwebs and doddering fools at
the SEC, given the mess our financial markets are in).

Tomas L. Byrnes
ByrneIT
Phone (it will find me): 760.444.4727

Skype Me(tm)! <skype:zwithapggb?call>
Get Skype <http://www.skype.com/go/download>  and call me for free.

Text Message: 7604023999 () messaging sprintpcs com
<mailto:7604023999 () messaging sprintpcs com>

e-mail: tomb () byrneit net <mailto:tomb () byrneit net>

IM: MSN Messenger tomb () byrneit net <mailto:tomb () byrneit net>

      Skype: zwithapggb

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted in this e-mail message
is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or
entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you are in possession of
privileged information, also, you are hereby notified that any
retention, dissemination, distribution or copy of this e-mail message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
immediately notify us via return e-mail at the address above, & discard,
remove, delete, & destroy any trace of it.