funsec mailing list archives

Re: medical guns!

From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 10:21:11 +1300

Larry Seltzer to me:

No -- most criminals are (probably) relatively unfit, middle-aged
(white) males.

How do you know this?

They just don't get caught, or at least, charged and convicted.

Meaning you would have no way of know it, unless you yourself are the
leader of a worldwide gang of relatively unfit middle-aged (white) male
gangsters, PROFESSOR MORIARTY!!!! The long arm of justice is reaching
out to you!

This is the general consensus of what I hear from most (Western) police
and related LE experts I talk with.

And do you really think we would have (or need) anywhere near as many
lawyers if there was not a seriously large amount of CYA going on?

"White collar" crime is gravely under-reported and significantly under-
convicted when it is.

And, working "against e-crime" as I kinda do, we know very large numbers
of people are involved in such criminal activity with an almost perfect
non-arrest and non-conviction rate.

"Little old lady bashed in home invasion" style stories slot nicely into
the contemporary dumbed-down, Western media sound-bite fuelled
"understanding" of today's society that most fat, lazy and increasingly
stupid Westerners feel they have of "how the world works", thus assisting
morons like Tomas L. Byrnes to confidently arrive at chronically stupid
assessments of what will make things "better" or "safer", but all that
shit has very little to do with what's really going down.

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald