funsec mailing list archives

Re: [Fwd: RE: Pentagon Hit by Unprecedented Cyber Attack]

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 11:23:48 -0500

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:45:35 EST, Jon Kibler said:

I don't really have a problem with this case. Why? Several reasons:

Nor do I.  The point is that it certainly undercuts the claim that you can't
connect a computer with removable media to a classified net, when they're
discussing how it may be proper to do that, and even without controls people
would usually expect under such circumstances.