funsec mailing list archives

Re: OT: wonder what color his coffin would be?

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 15:01:39 -0800

Date sent:              Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:15:08 -0500
From:                   Big R <randallm () fidmail com>
Subject:                [funsec] OT: wonder what color his coffin would be?

Dunno what colour, but it would definitely be the coolest looking box you ever
dropped into the ground and buried.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
We're born, we live a little while, we die ... By helping you,
perhaps I was trying to lift up my life a trifle.  Heavens knows
anyone's life can stand a little of that.
                                     - E.B. White in Charlotte's Web
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/