funsec mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: [ISN] Commuter Flights Grounded Thanks To BumblingTSA Inspector

From: "Justin D. Scott" <admin () dtdns com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 04:12:22 -0400

TSA agents "are now doing things to our aircraft that
may put our lives, and the lives of our passengers at
risk," the pilot wrote on the forum.

As a pilot myself, this really ticks me off.  The aviation industry is
pretty much in shambles as it is without TSA agents messing with the
aircraft like this.  Airplanes are complex machines that need specific care
and handling, not playgrounds for bored people with access to the ramp.
Who's watching the watchers?

--
Justin D. Scott dba DtDNS
www.dtdns.com | +1-941-320-2402