funsec mailing list archives

Re: Where does the Republican Party stand on the 1stAmendment?

From: <Toralv_Dirro () McAfee com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 07:37:54 +0100

Some years ago I would have agreed, that it messes up the order in which
people usually read text, but a friend changed it:

He's blind and is saying nothing <insert stronger expression for annoys
him more> than having to search for inserted comments in the middle of
an email that is part of a thread he's allready familar with. I tend to
agree with him that it is indeed more comfortable and faster even if
you're not handicapped.

And yes, there are also good reasons not to top post: Multiple comments
to different parts of a post, just to name one.

After all, email threads in newsgroups and mail lists are not normal
text :)

cheers,
Toralv