funsec mailing list archives

Re: Firewall movie

From: "Richard M. Smith" <rms () computerbytesman com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 13:14:14 -0400

Watch out, Vancouver now has a lot of new movie making competition:

   Lights, Camera, Tax Credit: Massachusetts Lures
   Filmmakers With Generous Rebate
   http://tinyurl.com/659yd2

In the last month or so, there have been two movie scene shoots within
blocks of my condo.  One of the two movies is a SciFi picture with Bruce
Willis.

Richard