funsec mailing list archives

Re: Evil Internet, Yet Again

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 16:24:42 -0800

Date sent:              Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:09:21 -0400
From:                   Larry Seltzer <larry () larryseltzer com>

My God, will someone please think of the children?!?!?!

So ... you're thinking that you'll get a higher voltage out of the battery if the
camera has been used for child porn?

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
We must scrupulously guard the civil liberties of all citizens,
whatever their background.  We must remember that any oppression,
any injustice, any hatred is a wedge designed to attack our
civilization.                            - Franklin Delano Roosevelt
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm