funsec mailing list archives

Re: Who is Nasir ud-Din?

From: Charles Miller <cmiller () securityevaluators com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 12:39:29 -0500

Either way, now I can more easily target him with my Word 0-day!  I'm
assuming he has a file on his desktop called "Bin Laden's location".

Charlie
Founder: 0-days for peace initiative

On Apr 22, 2008, at 12:08 PM, Noam Rathaus wrote:

Hi,

Maybe it is this proud guy:
"In nearby Balakot, Nasir Uddin is proud of the largess bestowed by
his
organization, Al-Rasheed Trust, which is blacklisted by the US State
Department for its alleged ties to Al Qaeda. Mr. Uddin says the
group's
popularity has grown so much that its tents are overflowing with
donated food
items."
-- http://www.nationalpeace.org/ht/display/ArticleDetails/i/2947