funsec mailing list archives

Re: The 15 most influential people in security today

From: "Joel R. Helgeson" <joel () helgeson com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:39:21 -0600

Well, as the saying goes, Great people are rarely famous, and famous people
are rarely great.

People in the trenches fighting the good fight are rarely the ones putting
their heads up to take flack from the MSM and press folks like Larry
Seltzer.

I know a guy that has come up with real, working, viable solutions to all
sorts of web security vulnerabilities and he's entirely unknown.

The people of this list, to a large extent, are famous for being well known,
and working in the security industry.