funsec mailing list archives

Re: Math not Ironport's top suite?

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 17:08:44 -0800

Date sent:              Mon, 04 Feb 2008 10:13:14 +1300
From:                   Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>

   The 24x7x365 IronPort Threat Operation Center provides human
   oversight to ensure speed and accuracy.

Hey.  Any company that pretends to project whether or not they will be relevant
beyond seven years from now is fooling themselves ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
I'd have done better just believing everything I was taught when
I was young!  At least I'd only have been wrong once!  This way
I'm wrong all the time!                   - `Wings,' Terry Pratchett
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm