funsec mailing list archives

Re: Mitt Romney and cyber-security

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:30:53 -0500

On Jan 30, 2008 6:45 PM,  <rms () computerbytesman com> wrote:
Hi,

Has Mitt Romney had anything to say yet in his campaign about
cyber-security?  I'm asking because I just found a cross-site scripting
error at the Romney campaign Web site.  Here's a quick and dirty demo of the
problem:

   http://tinyurl.com/3dowmd

This bug can be used by outsiders to inject their own "custom" content at
the Romney Web site.

I wonder if the site has more interesting bugs such as an SQL injection
error in a back-end database.....

LOL, you should have sold this to Huckabee's crazy twins. They would
have had a field day (and may still ;-)

Richard M. Smith