funsec mailing list archives

Re: Another Julie Amero situation developing?-or Not responsible for content outside my page

From: "Randy Mueller" <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 13:34:49 -0600

THAT IS JUST GOING TO FREAKING FAR!

Aren't these the same people that had problems voting?

Sorry, this just pisses me off and I cannot believe it would or

has gone this far. Is there more to this then what your seeing

or hearing?

If they have access to the myspae page then they already have

access to porn outside of the myspace link.

DAMMN I cannot believe this crap!

I have raised 7 children. I could in no way accuse someone for exposing

my child to porn because an "outside" link had one.

I would be on the schools butt first.

Perhaps myspacers need to put a disclaimer up: "Not responsible for content

outside my page"!

Randy M