funsec mailing list archives

Re: cc: Re: too beautiful not to share

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 17:17:48 -0500

On 10/4/07, SDALAN04 () smumn edu <SDALAN04 () smumn edu> wrote:

I hate political hacks and inserts that have nothing/perhaps to do with today's events!

Grrrr.....

No, I think what you - and many of your ilk - are hating, or are going
to hate with this thing making the rounds now, is that you have to eat
your words. The facts no longer support the "Bush Lied Mantra" - as if
they ever did!

Liberals eat their own and hate when a conservative beats them to the
feast. You'll just have to live with that this time, I'm sure even
Gore forgot that he was for the war before he was against it...and
Hillary, we all know, can't recall this. Obama, on the other hand,
will show that he was a proud democrat back then because he DID wear a
flag lapel pin, even while Saddam was looking for WMDs.