funsec mailing list archives

Re: 5th of November

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () cadence com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 08:09:43 -0800 (PST)

Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 23:33:01 +1100
From: silky <michaelslists () gmail com>
To: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Subject: Re: [funsec] 5th of November
Cc: funsec () linuxbox org

the americanism on this list is really starting to piss me off. what
the fuck are you guys talking about? and what does it have to do with
security, or fun?

Not "Americanism".  British.

Guy Fawkes Day.  See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes

but basically, Guy Fawkes and conspirators tried, and failed, to blow up the
Houses of Parliment.