funsec mailing list archives

Re: The Day The Routers Died

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 21:12:20 -0500 (CDT)

Gives a whole new definition to the word rootkit.

On Sat, 3 Nov 2007, Dennis Henderson wrote:

In another life in the 90's, my sales partner and I paid a call on the
State of Kansas trying to sell them some consulting services.

Almost all the. Network engineers used the term rooter....   You had
to be there....  In Topeka Kansas with a Copenhagen dipping guys
calling their Cisco gear rooters..

Anyway...