funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Quote of the Night:

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:13:45 -0400

You do know that if the US was putting Sharks in the water..

 They would have Friggin Laser Beams attached to their heads!!!

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580