funsec mailing list archives

Re: Very scary.....

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 10:54:16 -0500

On 9/30/07, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

You assume I dont make any money? interesting.

I'm fairly sure you don't, actually. Not just based on your comments
in this discussion but based on what you do. I've been there, have
friends there, there isn't any money there. That, the money, all goes
to liberal speaking engagements....

I just thought the "screw the wealthy" was kinda funny. If you are
wealthy, you arent very screwed IMO.

Why would you find that funny?

Would "screw the black runner" in the context of time penalties also
be funny to you - or would that be racists? I should hope I know the
answer to that, but then I would have hoped you wouldn't be so low as
to enjoy classism either...