funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Breathtaking Abuse of the Constitution

From: rms () computerbytesman com
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 15:59:49 -0400 (EDT)

That sure was quick!  Looks like the City of Phoenix needs to do some
house cleaning.  There is a rotten smell in the air.

Richard

Date sent:            Sat, 20 Oct 2007 08:31:54 -0400
From:                 "Richard M. Smith" <rms () computerbytesman com>

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2007-10-18/news/breathtaking-abuse-of-the-con
stitution/

And, seemingly almost immediately:

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2007-10-18/news/case-against-new-times-
dropped/

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
I walked until midnight in the storm, then I went home and took a
sauna for an hour and a half. It was all clear. I listened to my
heart and saw if there were any signs of my destiny in the sky,
and there were none - there were just snowflakes.
               - Pierre Elliott Trudeau recounting a `walk in the
snow' at a news conference announcing his resignation, Feb. 29, 1984
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm