funsec mailing list archives

RE: R: Yup, works for us too!

From: "Alex Eckelberry" <AlexE () sunbelt-software com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:45:38 -0400

And on the subject of cursing:

http://sunbeltblog.blogspot.com/2007/10/flame-mail-of-year.html

Epic.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah
[mailto:rMslade () shaw ca]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 3:11 AM
To: funsec () linuxbox org; Alex Eckelberry
Subject: Re: R: [funsec] Yup, works for us too!

Date sent:              Thu, 18 Oct 2007 23:38:41 -0500 (CDT)
From:                   Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>

And I don't mean insulting someone or inapropriately cussing, I mean
adding colour to life.

By Job's barnacles, you spawn of a delirious hippopotamus, you may be
onto something!

Unfortunately, that's not the way most people swear.  Profanity truly is
the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate.  Most epithet people use the
same epithet term every epithet second epithet word they epithet well
say.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely
rearranging their prejudices.                        - William James
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm