funsec mailing list archives

Re: Beat Off: U.S. Navy to Mask Swastika-Shaped Barracks

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 06:31:31 -0400

On 10/1/07, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
On 10/1/07, Charles PICKENS <charles.pickens () itergy com> wrote:
You know, I looked all over Google Maps, Google Earth and TerraServer and couldn't find a single image with signs
on them with "U.S.Military Base" or "Large Public Utility Headquarters" written anywhere.

Damn them and their lack of credible designations. How will I find my way to White Sands Missile Base, Redstone
Arsenal or Great Plains Air Force Base without... Oh hey! My AAA Map Book! Cool...

Oh, I get it. Had to read it a couple of times but now I realize that
you think I'm talking about terrorists getting driving directions!

holy shit that is funny

thanks Brain for pointing this out

-JP