funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] An Open Letter to California Legislators

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () cadence com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 08:01:26 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 09:11:56 -0500
From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>

On 10/8/07, Paul Ferguson <fergdawg () netzero net> wrote:

A Copy of a Message I have e-Mailed to:

Representative, and Chairwomen of the House, Nancy Pelosi
Representative Zoe Lofgren
Senator Diane Feinstein

Are you going to print off and frame their boilerplate responses?

That's what I did with one I got back from a dead senator... ;)

I tried to send one and got back:

"Thank you for contacting me. I appreciate your e-mail and welcome the
opportunity to correspond with my constituents. ... If you wish to send
a personalized message via the internet, please use the e-mail form on
my website: ... "

In other words, email not accepted.

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision."