funsec mailing list archives

RE: This is scary

From: "Larry Seltzer" <Larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:40:27 -0500

Incidentally, this is a satellite link, not 802.11b with WEP. That
doesn't mean it's secure, but it's not going to be quite as cheap and
easy to intercept.
Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
http://security.eweek.com/ <http://security.eweek.com/>
<http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/>
http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/
<http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/Contributing>
Contributing Editor, PC Magazine
larry.seltzer () ziffdavisenterprise com