funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] U.S. House Vote on 'Illegal Images' Sweeps in WiFi,

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 07:32:47 -0500

On Dec 13, 2007 7:24 PM, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
On Dec 13, 2007 5:50 PM, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

A better course of action would be to legalize prostitution and see if
that gets these freaks to have normal sex rather than getting so bored
with normal pr0n that they become deviants. I would like to see some
CP stats from Chile/Amsterdam to see if this theory holds up

Considering that the idea is an abhorrence to logic, I'd take the bet
that it doesn't.

Child sex, and sexual abuse in general, are not normal for a reason.
They don't have anything to do with a "sex" drive - to begin with.

I was just guessing on this one :-) It still confounds me why anyone
would do this, maybe being abused as a child themselves? Then you get
into the chicken-and-the-egg argument.. I just think that you have to
fight the cause, not the effect, as history has taught us.

-JP<who finds it easier to make up history, for easy quoting of references>