funsec mailing list archives

Buy our drugs and ...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 09:49:38 -0800

I have been noting, in some of the spam subject lines, not only the usual disregard
of grammar, but one specific mistake.  A number of them assert something along
the lines of "Say goodbye to ED dysfunction."  Since ED stands for erectile
dysfunction (how many spam filters did I just trip?), that means that they are
promising to get rid of dysfunctional dysfunction, and presumably give you the
real thing.  So, logically, if you buy drugs from them the result will be ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
 If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming
 must be the process of putting them in.              - Dykstra
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm