funsec mailing list archives

RE: My Own 2008 Network Security Prediction: Bad to Worse

From: "Hubbard, Dan" <dhubbard () websense com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 08:24:57 -0800

Some quotes I pulled from a presentation I gave last year at the
Anti-Phishing working group meeting where I predicted the phishing
phuture:

"Predicting the future is easy. It's trying to figure out what's going
on now that's hard". Src: Anonymous

"He who foretells the future lies, even if he tells the truth. " src:
proverb

"Those who have knowledge, don't predict. Those who predict, don't have
knowledge. "Lao Tzu, 6th Century BC Chinese Poet

"Lest we forget Crimeware was once something of the Phishing Phuture and
look at it...AKA the Phuture is now!"
        Src:(Bald guy from Websense), APWG meeting