funsec mailing list archives

Re: New airport agents check for danger in fliers' facial expressions

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 10:59:37 -0500

Does this mean they'll stop strip searching 80 year old ladies in
wheelchairs? Probably not. I've got a much easier way of identifying
potential terrorists, but its not politically correct enough to even
mention - so I won't.

500 psychics does sound as good as anything else they have tried thus
far tried. Still got on the plane last month with my Bic lighter. I
had forgotten it in my laptop bag and made sure to put my Zippo in the
checked luggage. Funny thing, flying back out of Phoenix the guy at
baggage drop off said they might take the Zippo anyway. As if someone
is going to make it into the baggage hold, for a lighter?!