funsec mailing list archives

Re: Spam: Re: How much security does $1 trillion buy?

From: Andy Sutton <newslists () pessimists net>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 11:52:12 -0500

On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 14:36 -0500, Brian Loe wrote:
Spoken like a true keyboard tough guy. You want my address? I have a
nice pool in the back yard and 40k gallons of water to test with. I
can take it - can you?

No, you can't take it.  I can't take it.  Nobody can - that's the whole
point of torture.  I could get you to write a confession that you molest
all the neighborhood children with about 1/1000th of what's in your
pool.  What does that prove?  Only that you've never been tortured, have
no clue what torture is, no clue about what it does, and no clue about
the real intelligence value of anything recovered under duress.

The only atrocity is how pussified the men of this world have become.
What would we do if we had to find another 600,000 men to storm a
beach? Roll over...

What intelligent commentary.  Pussified?  Is that even a word?  I'm not
scared of "Terrorists" one bit - why are you?
--
- Andy

Any man who has lived at all knows the follies and wickedness he's
capable of. ... And if he does know it, he knows also that neither
he nor any man ought to be allowed to decide a single human fate.
  - C. P. Snow, The Light and the Dark