funsec mailing list archives

Re: Idiocy Alert: U.S. Senators Call for Universal Internet Content Filter ing

From: Jordan Wiens <numatrix () ufl edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:28:28 -0400

I believe you mean a corroboration, not a collaboration, right?

http://www.networkcomputing.com/blog/dailyblog/archives/2007/07/ p2p_a_national.html;

Including links to video if you want to see it yourself.

--
Jordan Wiens, CISSP
UF Network Security Engineer

On Jul 26, 2007, at 4:10 AM, Paul Ferguson wrote:

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg(at)netzero.net