funsec mailing list archives

Re: Honey Badgers?

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:25:08 -0800

Date sent:              Fri, 13 Jul 2007 02:20:55 +0000 (GMT)
From:                   Paul Ferguson <fergdawg () netzero net>

http://www.boingboing.net/2007/07/12/uk_troops_rumored_to.html

"UK troops rumored to be using man-eating badgers"

Well, I mean, it's only fair, innit?  Saddam was developing bioweapons of mammal
destruction, right?  So these Brits obviously found a cache of them, and are turning
them against the insurgents, yes?

And turnabout is fair play, right?  Vicious and pointless animals like housecats and
squirrels were never seen in Western countries before Al-Qaeda released them in
1993.

(The really sad part is that these people probably believe what they are saying, are
woefully ignorant of their own environment, and will do on believing it.  [The
doctors from the vet hospital are obviously in league with the occupying powers.]
I recall someone who had been with the American Forces in Germany when
another serviceman noticed that the moon was visible while it was still daylight,
and remarked that it was obviously some oddity of Germany, since that "never
happened in Texas" ...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Allowing an unimportant mistake to pass without comment is a
wonderful social grace.                              - Judith Martin
Dictionary of Information Security  www.syngress.com/catalog/?pid=4150
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm