funsec mailing list archives

Re: What Happened to The 56 Men Who Signed the DeclarationofIndependence ?

From: Dave Dennis <dmd () speakeasy org>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 08:12:08 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007, Brian Loe wrote:

On 7/9/07, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 10:43:25 EDT, Dude VanWinkle said:

If you dont know by now, then thats a choice you have made, not from a
lack of information presented. If you want to know, the revisit your
education. TIP: Why is america still #1 even though we have none of
the natural resources and are no smarter than anyone else?

There is a growing concern that in a large number of areas, we're nowhere
close to #1.  Everything from broadband access to infant mortality to
economic growth to civil rights.

You really need to find a different source for your reports. Infant
mortality?! Civil rights?!?!

I mean, if you consider Britain to have greater civil rights because
they can't fire jihadists on their POLICE FORCE, okay, I'll concede
the point with them...but come on. The UN is hardly the arbiter of
truth, being much less careful with one's civil rights than most
countries.

Finally, broadband access? You don't suppose that has anything to do
with the size of this country do you? Ridiculous...bordering insanity.

Oh boy, monday morning, and another 35 posts by Brian Loe .

Is this Free Republic?

-Dave D